Lads Holiday

Manchester_lalala said:
lee-mcfc said:
me and my mates going on a lads hol next year to ayia napa:D cant wait

Isnt Ayia Napa quite expensive now?

Its always been expensive ish but its the best place to go in my opinion.
Make sure you get to river reggie after the castle club :)

Manchester_lalala said:
Looking to go to Malia for either 7 or 10 days I think. On a kind of budget

Unfortunately the two things stated above do not go hand in hand!

My tip is... Go to Bulgaria- Specifically Sunny Beach, same great weather, Better Women (most of them Scandavian/German/Dutch) much more approachable than English birds, good Clubs (music is a bit cheesy-nothing worse than Malia) and the creme de la creme .....the beers cost about 50p in the daytime and in a night club the most they get to is £1.20.

Me and 3 mates wnet to a local restaurant had 4 beers each and a pizza each.. the total Bill came to £12. Think we gave them a 5p tip... you should have seen the smiles on there faces.

But if your not looking for any of the above then Bulgaria is not for you.

P.S the food is pretty shite to be fair. Dog Burgers etc...

Ash said:
My first lads holiday next summer too :)
Malia sounds good.

Malia is a good laugh unfortunately its basically Blackpool abroad except for the donkeys put out.

theholyswan said:
Ash said:
My first lads holiday next summer too :)
Malia sounds good.

Malia is a good laugh unfortunately its basically Blackpool abroad except for the donkeys put out.
Ah right :( Not decided where we are going yet anyway

Manchester_lalala said:
Looking to go on my first one next year with a bunch of mates. Looking to go to Malia for either 7 or 10 days I think. On a kind of budget because im not sure how much it will actually cost for the full thing. Anyone know how much I would be looking at for both the holiday and spending money? Think were going to go self catering too if that helps.

biggest question is, will that be with or without brass?

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.