Lads Holiday

The Fat el Hombre said:
r01z said:
^^ This is pretty much how i would wrap up Zante, top place for a lads holiday if all the lads going have girlfriends and arent up to much bedroom olympics :)

You've got to be a serious fucking loser to go on a lads hol and not go with the intentions of bedding some women, girlfriend or not

fooking exactly, wouldnt go back to Zante
to find a bird in Zante was like all 92 Clubs in the English League going after the Premier League i reckon

honkytonkman187 said:
Pagie said:
Been on many lads hols depends how much you drink really but Id say you need 100 a day at least. Once spent nearly a grand in a week in Kos on basically just drink and food, no trips or anything. Kardamena is good Seva Hotel if you decide to go there.

that's a blast from the past - I stayed at the Seva about 12years ago ! I remember the owner was into weightlifting, and named the hotel after his daughter. why do I waste so much brain remembering such useless facts ?!!)

Haha yeah George top class bloke. Its probably changed abit over the last 12 years.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sevahotel.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.sevahotel.co.uk</a>

got back from malia 2/3 weeks ago. the strip is a fucking dump, you live off fast food and well the accomodation is shit. we stayed at the dandias apartments they were rated as the best and even they weren't impressive. had some fucking brilliant nights out though, if your not arsed about luxury in the day and well being in the middle of a shit hole in the day then its well worth it as to be fair the nightlife is bob on. get yourself in bannana club, appollo etc. get yourself down to the cage fighting on the strip every sunday at 7.00 pm, some mad bastards there.

r01z said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
You've got to be a serious fucking loser to go on a lads hol and not go with the intentions of bedding some women, girlfriend or not

fooking exactly, wouldnt go back to Zante
to find a bird in Zante was like all 92 Clubs in the English League going after the Premier League i reckon

Haha, sausage fests FTL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.