Lads Holiday

You could do it separately, flight with ryanair to ibiza £100-120, apartment with 4 sharing a room £15 a night each, add 25 each for transfers and you got a holiday for less than £250.

go allinculsive get pissed in the hotel then go out after the free booze stop,s most stop at 12 then hit the clubs u wont spend half as much ???

Malia is sposed to be good. Just don't go to magalluf unless you're a chav who likes MC'ing and those arcade punching machines, nasty birds and bell ends who just seem to randomly shout 'magalluf' at the top of their voices evry now and then

Both Malia and Zante are quality holidays. We usually look at paying 450 ish for the holiday, then about a one-er for each day/night's spends, but it's possible to do it cheaper; get pissed in your room and go out later, go to bars that have offers on (eg. free shots, or even free bottles of spirits if everyone in your group buys a drink), don't eat at restaurants every night, stay in bed all day and only spend money at night etc etc.

Been on many lads hols depends how much you drink really but Id say you need 100 a day at least. Once spent nearly a grand in a week in Kos on basically just drink and food, no trips or anything. Kardamena is good Seva Hotel if you decide to go there.

My only lads holiday was in Zante, 2 weeks for £316 self catered.
Can't really remember how much I spent when we were out there, but it wasnt much more than £500. Only really ate a meal a day.. heat + alcohol makes for a small appetite I find. Anyway, I wouldn't say all-inclusive is the best way to go, (even though it may work out cheaper) because it's way more of a laugh to go in loads of different bars down the strip than just get pissed at your hotel. Always loads of cheap offers on and you can usually barter with the promo staff.
Not sure what it's like in comparison to Malia, Magaluf etc. but this holiday was 2 of the best weeks of my life, and I'd highly recommend it.

got back from malia 3 weeks ago and had a mint time. it cost me £330 for the week and i took 685 euros and spent about 500 and i went self catering. food is pretty cheap. and it isn't as expensive as everyone makes out. bad thing about malia is all the p.r's literally grabbing you by your arm into their clubs. you can get 3 vodka and cokes for 5 euros in most bars or vodka and something.

deco said:
got back from malia 3 weeks ago and had a mint time. it cost me £330 for the week and i took 685 euros and spent about 500 and i went self catering. food is pretty cheap. and it isn't as expensive as everyone makes out. bad thing about malia is all the p.r's literally grabbing you by your arm into their clubs. you can get 3 vodka and cokes for 5 euros in most bars or vodka and something.

Someone I know just booked 2 weeks in Malia for £330, dont know what the hotels going to be like though. Sounds like on average the whole holiday will cost about £800, or a bit cheaper if we go All Inclusive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.