Ladyman on City.

what fucks me off is this idea that Hughes has inherited a shit squad, "they are not his players" or "wait til his made his signings in Jan" - it is allas if none of this is to do with Hughes.....BOLLOCKS.

let me ask this question...."man for man against the hull squad how many do you tink are better than what we have?"

i don't even know their frigging names never mind compare them to our squad, yet they are 6th, yes 6th with 27 points.

how on god's earth can this have nothing to do with the manager???????

Ladyman reported last week that we had offered £250k per week for Buffon, which is now taken as being complete nonsense. I wouldnt believe anything he writes.

"
He also must wonder who on earth thought it would be a good idea to pay upwards of £ 25million for centre forwards Jo and Benjani. Neither are good enough for a club who see themselves as upwardly mobile, and the fact that City do not have a reliable central striker at the club is killing Hughes week in week out. Benjani was modest at best until damaging a hamstring on Saturday and, on replacing him, Jo was as dreadful and as anonymous as ever.

January, of course, will bring some relief in the form of Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz,"

Oh, how relieved we were Mr Ladyman...

Obviously…
sic-transit-gloria-mundi-latin-phrase-means-thus-passes-glory-world-131088248.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.