Lakey's Blue Tuesday Question: If you could turn back time..

i would not have protested outside maine road to oust swales.
sometimes you get what you wish for.
its not always good.

I would have forced Swales sell all his telly shops to stump up the £millions that he promised Peter Reid. According to Reidy, he was only given enough dosh to buy Alfons Groenendijk...

I wouldn't change a thing. It's all part of the City ride. The bad times make the good times even sweeter.

SmellTheGlove said:
I would have forced Swales sell all his telly shops to stump up the £millions that he promised Peter Reid. According to Reidy, he was only given enough dosh to buy Alfons Groenendijk...

Ah the magnificent manager that was Peter Reid. Remind me again what he's gone on to achieve in his managerial career?

Swales taking the helm at City was the start of all things disasterous. However he did make two excellent managerial appointments. One being John Bond and the other Howard Kendal.

Turning back time, I'd advise Bond to keep his willy in his underpants and Kendal not to return to his marriage.

I would make sure that a certain young player who would have gone on to play for City and England for many years doesn't get a terrible knee injury that ends his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.