Lampard: MCFC vs NYCFC

oakiecokie said:
Frankie was NEVER on loan at City,he had a short term contract which has been extended,according to Stuart Brennan !!
So people can stop flapping and making noises that we have done the dirty on NYC !!!!

According to the sports fellah on the BBC this morning it is Chelsea we have done the dirty on. Mourinho would NEVER have SOLD Lampard to a rival. He would not have been sold to NYC if he had known he was coming back on loan !!!

Can someone enlighten me how much was the transfer fee. Talk about biased shite.

He can't have been on loan if he's available v Sunderland, today. Looks like we've schooled Chelsea, doesn't it?
On the other hand, his missus wouldn't have packed in her job when she did, if they hadn't believed they'd be spending the new year in the Big Apple. So, maybe we surprised ourselves?
Undoubtedly, whoever started the contract here has played an absolute blinder, in leaving all options open, from our point of view.
Part of me can understand the frustration that NYCFC fans must be feeling but, unless they are totally stupid, they will surely understand that they have already gained far, far more from this partnership than they have perceptionally (Hold on, is that even a word..? It is now!) lost.
This, if you like, is their 'pinch'. New Yorkers aren't accustomed to playing second fiddle but, right now - for all their potential - that's exactly what they are.
What's good for Manchester City is ultimately good for New York City. We are the mother ship. For the foreseeable future, five MLS titles in a row won't equal one Premier League, as far as paying the bills goes. Right now, we need Lampard. So we hung onto him. New York fans need to remember their place in the food chain. Their club may not even exist yet, if the Aguerooo moment hadn't happened. That's all that there is to it.

I'm glad he's staying. Why wouldn't he want to? He's going to have the best of both worlds now.

I fucking hope he scores the goal that wins us the title. I would die with hilarity on Mourinho's part.

I quite enjoy a "supporters club" for a team that has never played a game yet threatening all sorts over an individual player being delayed. Apparently a lot of these die hard fans are actually only fans of Frank Lampard and couldn't really care less about the team. Apparently a lot of them only bought seasons tickets because Lampard would be there? What excellent fans, they will be missed if they decide not to take up their usual seat...

BigOscar said:
I quite enjoy a "supporters club" for a team that has never played a game yet threatening all sorts over an individual player being delayed. Apparently a lot of these die hard fans are actually only fans of Frank Lampard and couldn't really care less about the team. Apparently a lot of them only bought seasons tickets because Lampard would be there? What excellent fans, they will be missed if they decide not to take up their usual seat...

All part of the Agenda - the international city hating media making up stories to try and undermine us on behalf of Maureen and the Rags

( forgive my paranoid rant but we are down to Tia Maria here as I attempt to rid the house of booze and start my dryathlon)

Frank is never going to get a Stamford Bridge statue at this rate.

Personally I don't think Pellegrini, Txiki etc ever envisaged how important Lampard would be for us. Turned into a bit of a farce really and it wont help NYCFC get the support it needs especially when you have there twitter account posting things like this <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/NYCFC/status/550707742458253312" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/NYCFC/status/550707742458253312</a>

I see Manuel is getting a lot of stick on their forum, how dare he look for whats best for his team, maybe it's because some of them don't have a good understanding of how football works as compared to US sports but a few are coming across as belends

Blue Mist said:
oakiecokie said:
Frankie was NEVER on loan at City,he had a short term contract which has been extended,according to Stuart Brennan !!
So people can stop flapping and making noises that we have done the dirty on NYC !!!!

According to the sports fellah on the BBC this morning it is Chelsea we have done the dirty on. Mourinho would NEVER have SOLD Lampard to a rival. He would not have been sold to NYC if he had known he was coming back on loan !!!

Can someone enlighten me how much was the transfer fee. Talk about biased shite.

But it wasn't in Mourinho's gift to SELL him though, was it?
I thought Lampard hadn't been offered a new deal by Chelsea so he was free to move wherever he wanted, on whatever kind of deal he wanted?

Gerrard to announce he is leaving Liverpool tomorrow. Chance for CFG to soften the blow and gift NYCFC another designated player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.