Lancashire CCC

superb effort lads..............

I have to hold up my hands and say i doubted you had the bottle to see it through.

Happy to be well and truely................Wrong !

Brilliant LCCC

Absaloutely amazing!!

For reasons I still can't fathom, I managed to convince myself half way through the season that it would be bad luck if I posted in this thread so I haven't posted since for fear of jinxing the championship form. I nearly posted last night when I thought it was all over but decided to give it one more day, it was worth the wait!!! I've been a complete bag of nerves for the full four days of the last two games, can't beleive we've done it.

A true team effort, whenever we were up against it a different individual would step up and deliver a performance. They've done themselves proud.

Fantastic Lancs.

Lancs Champions, Yorkshire relegated, if Carlsberg did the County Championship....

The cookie monster said:
StMark's said:
City fan on the pitch!
I had to pause & rewind to make sure it was a city crest...and it was, dont know about is hat though!

LOL didn't notice the hat but have an eagle eye for anything City!

Thought the late declaration against Warwickshire last month had cost us, but in the end that draw helped us win it.

Go on Paul Allott!

Can I just say,FKN GET IN! Let's ring boycott and ask hin to party with us and darren goughj too lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.