Lancashire CCC

Shands said:
Absaloutely amazing!!

For reasons I still can't fathom, I managed to convince myself half way through the season that it would be bad luck if I posted in this thread so I haven't posted since for fear of jinxing the championship form. I nearly posted last night when I thought it was all over but decided to give it one more day,.

Me and you both mate :))

Absolutly made up tonight for everyone

Rascal said:
Shands said:
Absaloutely amazing!!

For reasons I still can't fathom, I managed to convince myself half way through the season that it would be bad luck if I posted in this thread so I haven't posted since for fear of jinxing the championship form. I nearly posted last night when I thought it was all over but decided to give it one more day,.

Me and you both mate :))

Absolutly made up tonight for everyone

Superstitions are bizzare things sometimes aren't they! I hope Jim Cumbes and the commitee recognise the sacrafice we made and the championship bonus is in the post ;-)

They didn't choke today :-),a great performance with such a small squad...Yorkshire relegated as well :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.