Lancashire CCC

Buttler should be opening to get us off to a flyer , he’s nowhere near as effective coming in in the middle overs when the field is back ,
Jennings is not a t20 player he hasn’t got it in him to smash a quick fire 40-50 runs. Alex Davies and Toby Lester are useless.

Not that it's a big accomplishment, but Alex Davies has been our best batsman in all formats this season.

Happy for Worcestershire and Mo but Lancs beat themselves. Mis-fields, poor team selection, poor batting order, poor captaincy and run outs. We really are in a lot of trouble from top to bottom.

Happy for Worcestershire and Mo but Lancs beat themselves. Mis-fields, poor team selection, poor batting order, poor captaincy and run outs. We really are in a lot of trouble from top to bottom.

I went yesterday and gave my City season ticket to a mate.
Desperately dissapointing performance from Lancs. Don't know what the answer is anymore but whatever is happening this season is just not working.
They need a 5 year plan and it may do them good to stay in division 2 for a few years.
Gutted isn' the word.

I went yesterday and gave my City season ticket to a mate.
Desperately dissapointing performance from Lancs. Don't know what the answer is anymore but whatever is happening this season is just not working.
They need a 5 year plan and it may do them good to stay in division 2 for a few years.
Gutted isn' the word.

Need to focus on cricket - too much time, money and attention spent on producing a conferencing venue. The new ground looks shit and the cricket side has suffered whilst this distraction has been going on. Need some new management with a plan. It’s a shame but we deserve relegation simply not good enough this year. Sad but true.

Well it's finally official, standard batting collapse after we had a slim chance just sums up our season. Was nice to see Jones get some runs, think he will score a hat-full in div 2. We desperately need to sign and opener and a number 3 this winter.

Well it's finally official, standard batting collapse after we had a slim chance just sums up our season. Was nice to see Jones get some runs, think he will score a hat-full in div 2. We desperately need to sign and opener and a number 3 this winter.

Officially down now ? Even though Notts are getting smashed at present ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.