Lance Armstrong Oprah Interview

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I don't get how taking certain drugs changes the fact he was still the first man on the moon.

Must have got his meds mixed up,because he was moving awful slowly that day.
And I think to myself - what a wonderful world.

It was seeing Earth from the moon that inspired him to write that song.

Why Always Ste said:
All this hate yet none targeted towards the corporate bandwagon that rides with the sport of Cycling and helped fund all the performance enhancing drugs.

This cycling team paid over $1mil Dollars to that italian sport Dr. bloke (Ferrari) where was this money obtained from?

Big companies such as Nike made alot of money being at the front in pole position sponsoring the likes of Armstrong... if they hadn't funded these athletes they wouldn't of paid for the drugs.

Don't want to take them and win? fine they'll find another athlete who will

Many other sports are no different.... if there's money involved - there's corruption
So it is "The Man's" fault? Can't say I am too shocked you think that.

Funny how Sir Wiggins has managed to navigate a dopeless course.

Guys go back to Balco these guys are all juicing he said that most professional athletes were on something. It gets brushed under the table because sport as we know it would simply die.

SWP's back said:
Why Always Ste said:
All this hate yet none targeted towards the corporate bandwagon that rides with the sport of Cycling and helped fund all the performance enhancing drugs.

This cycling team paid over $1mil Dollars to that italian sport Dr. bloke (Ferrari) where was this money obtained from?

Big companies such as Nike made alot of money being at the front in pole position sponsoring the likes of Armstrong... if they hadn't funded these athletes they wouldn't of paid for the drugs.

Many other sports are no different.... if there's money involved - there's corruption

And many athletes before Armstrong won courses without doping....

But it doesn't change the fact that with corporate pressure on these athletes it changed their view on cheating.

I don't have a pot to piss in, yet I hate cheating and in my sport I never cheated.... YET if Nike and all these other companies came to me and said:

Steven, take these pills, inject this and soon and we'll give you millions of pounds I'd bite their hand off and become the biggest cheating bastard known to man.

Why Always Ste said:
SWP's back said:
Why Always Ste said:

And many athletes before Armstrong won courses without doping....

But it doesn't change the fact that with corporate pressure on these athletes it changed their view on cheating.

I don't have a pot to piss in, yet I hate cheating and in my sport I never cheated.... YET if Nike and all these other companies came to me and said:

Steven, take these pills, inject this and soon and we'll give you millions of pounds I'd bite their hand off and become the biggest cheating bastard known to man.
I think you are putting the cart before the horses. The sponsors come to you once you have started winning. They were no doubt compliant in his doping but he was doping before people like Nike came in.

He's admitted that he has taken drugs and now the Vultures in the media are wanting his blood.

He apologised and now that's not enough.

He'll be hounded to his grave and the sanctimonious clan of hacks will just move onto another target.

Yes LA is a cheating schmuck but his admission has brought out all the hypocrites telling the world they are better than he is.

dazdon said:
He's admitted that he has taken drugs and now the Vultures in the media are wanting his blood.

He'll be hounded to his grave and the sanctimonious clan of hacks will just move onto another target.

Yes LA is a cheating schmuck but his admission has brought out all the hypocrites telling the world they are better than he is.

He deserves to be hounded to his grave... he is much much more than just the biggest sporting cheat in history, he is a nasty, self righteous, vindictive, selfish, bullying, psychopathic c*nt... I could go on, bit I've wasted enough words on the twat.

Swales lives said:
dazdon said:

He deserves to be hounded to his grave... he is much much more than just the biggest sporting cheat in history, he is a nasty, self righteous, vindictive, selfish, bullying, psychopathic c*nt... I could go on, bit I've wasted enough words on the twat.

I see you're not a big fan then ;-)

TheMightyQuinn said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I don't get how taking certain drugs changes the fact he was still the first man on the moon.

Must have got his meds mixed up,because he was moving awful slowly that day.
And I think to myself - what a wonderful world.

It was seeing Earth from the moon that inspired him to write that song.

And he did the moonwalk before Michael Jackson. No one can take that away from him.

dazdon said:

You really haven't thought this through have you.

Look up what he received from his career of cheating.

Research his vile attitude and willingness to billy, cojole and threaten anyone that got in his way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.