Lance Armstrong Oprah Interview

Ruhr said:
sorry for all the time i wasted watching the Jan Ulrich/Lance Armstrong battles in the late 90s, while there was that huge cycling hype in germany. And i can´t believe that sponsors and journalists didn´t know what was going on at the time
The journalists did.

It's just another story I'm sick of hearing about. The public like to pounce on stuff like this. I'm sure a lot lof people think he should probably be hanged. What he's done is awful and he'll have to live the rest of his life with the whole world knowing he's an utter c**t.

That's that then. He was doping during every single one of his TDF wins. Oh, and that rubbish about everyone else doing it just doesn't cut it. Surely if he had anything about him he would have stood up against it.

Can't understand why anyone would now give this guy the benefit of the doubt. He took the easy way out and cheated, and dragged a whole sport with him. As I've said in a previous post on here, I'm sure the american public will forgive him as he's one of their own, but I hope to God we never see another highlight of him on TDF coverage.

well im not to up on this but have been getting interested and watched the interview but i dont get atm why hes being called the biggest cheat ever, surely if everyone was doing it as i am getting the impression they where why hes any more of a cheat than them just cos he won

I wonder how people feel now about Phil Ligget "the voice of Cycling" who defended his buddy Armstrong to the hilt, up until a few weeks ago .
Liggets knowledge and love for cycling is unquestioned but he is embedded like a tic in the inner sanctum of professional Cycling tour for decades but behaved more like Sadam Hussains propaganda minister comical Ali than a proper Cycling journalist/commentator ,refusing to say that there was even a possibilty of guilt on Armstrongs part .
Ligget of course has made a fortune with Armstrong doing Q/A dinner sessions and other high payed events with Armstrong .The biggest story in Cycling in years and the spineless voice of cycling hasnt even the guts to tweet once about it .Lance Armstrongg wouldnt have got away with cheating for so long without the help so many along the way and for me Ligget acting as Armstrongs personal PR department is fully complicate in this horrible fraud.

03ffbf56-dd51-448a-9e73-a1f02ae0b92d.jpg

bluemc1 said:
well im not to up on this but have been getting interested and watched the interview but i dont get atm why hes being called the biggest cheat ever, surely if everyone was doing it as i am getting the impression they where why hes any more of a cheat than them just cos he won

i think, the investigators called it "the most professional doping system in sport history" and noone else ever tried to literally destroy everyone, journalists or other cyclists, who doubted his results. i

All this hate yet none targeted towards the corporate bandwagon that rides with the sport of Cycling and helped fund all the performance enhancing drugs.

This cycling team paid over $1mil Dollars to that italian sport Dr. bloke (Ferrari) where was this money obtained from?

Big companies such as Nike made alot of money being at the front in pole position sponsoring the likes of Armstrong... if they hadn't funded these athletes they wouldn't of paid for the drugs.

Don't want to take them and win? fine they'll find another athlete who will

Many other sports are no different.... if there's money involved - there's corruption

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.