Lance Armstrong Oprah Interview

cbeebies is poo said:
can we not watch the interview anywhere?

It's on the ftp or here is a torrent of it.
I doubt they will care now its been aired.

However mods may delete this cbeebies so grab it quick :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/bgjvhba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/bgjvhba</a>

lets be honest, all the main players in pro cycling at the time were at it. His arch rival Ulrich? - Banned. Landis? - Stripped of title and banned - Pantani? heavily implicated probably it'll come out like LA - Hamilton (one of my personal favorite riders) - Banned, Contador? - banned it goes on and on. It probably was effectively a level playing field. Even now we are seeing major riders getting caught. Take Schleck (F) this year - Banned, but are we expected to believe Schleck (A) who has a rdf title in his locker knows nothing about his brothers doping and worse did not partake also. I find it hard to believe.

Armstwrong is a cheat and a scumbag, but people need to get things into perspective, it could be argued he is merely guilty of nothing more than prthspndbrings better cheat than the others,

I hope for the good of the sport a line can now be drawn on this sad sorry exercise

bluemoonmatt said:
lets be honest, all the main players in pro cycling at the time were at it. His arch rival Ulrich? - Banned. Landis? - Stripped of title and banned - Pantani? heavily implicated probably it'll come out like LA - Hamilton (one of my personal favorite riders) - Banned, Contador? - banned it goes on and on. It probably was effectively a level playing field. Even now we are seeing major riders getting caught. Take Schleck (F) this year - Banned, but are we expected to believe Schleck (A) who has a rdf title in his locker knows nothing about his brothers doping and worse did not partake also. I find it hard to believe.

Armstwrong is a cheat and a scumbag, but people need to get things into perspective,all he seems guilty of to me is being a better cheat than the others,

Maybe you would like to adress the people who's life he destroyed at least financially.

Personally he showed no remorse or contrition, he should be sued for every penny and battered to fuck by the fella whose wife he abused and threatened.

In fact that guy is a spinless **** to, if anyone harrased my missus like that i'd kick their FRONT door in and threaten the bastards with imminent death.

TCIB said:
bluemoonmatt said:

Armstwrong is a cheat and a scumbag, but people need to get things into perspective,all he seems guilty of to me is being a better cheat than the others,

Maybe you would like to adress the people who's life he destroyed at least financially.

Personally he showed no remorse or contrition, he should be sued for every penny and battered to fuck by the fella whose wife he abused and threatened.

In fact that guy is a spinless **** to, if anyone harrased my missus like that i'd kick their FRONT door in and threaten the bastards with imminent death.

What did he do? Sorry for the lack of knowledge.

He had people hounded out of the team because they wouldn't do drugs and in some cases took them to court and sued.

Betsy Andreu, Armstrongs ex mate and co rider's wife was subjected to threats of financial ruin, nasty phonecalls threatening the same again, and general harrassment of those who he felt were a threat to his secrets.
The financial ruin did occure to an extent to.

Making threatening calls to a woman is very low imo.

TCIB said:
He had people hounded out of the team because they wouldn't do drugs and in some cases took them to court and sued.

Betsy Andreu, Armstrongs ex mate and co rider's wife was subjected to threats of financial ruin, nasty phonecalls threatening the same again, and general harrassment of those who he felt were a threat to his secrets.
The financial ruin did occure to an extent to.

Making threatening calls to a woman is very low imo.

Ahhhh a **** of the highest order I hope he is ruined. He's a bully and the charity stuff saved him from exposure a horrible, horrible man.

gaz76 said:
Lot of people on this thread saying all the top riders are at it, does this include Wiggins??

I'm from a certain heritage and I believe Bolt juices even though its taboo to say that during Christmas when he is a national hero. Take from that what you will.

TCIB said:
bluemoonmatt said:

C'mon don't mince around, you would much sooner smash their back door in wouldn't you. C'mon admit it

On a serious not though, why would I 'like to adDress the people whose liVes he destroyed' - It's nothing to do with me. I'm merely playing devils advocate and suggesting the chances of finding a clean winning pro cyclist in the armstwrong era are probably slim. Perhaps if Frankie Andreu had some balls he should have 'battered to fuck' Armstwrong rather than send his wife out to take the shitstorm their comments made at the time. If you ask me Frankie Andreu is as pathetic as the drug cheat, and I wouldn't mind betting he was probably at it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.