Lap of honour

dobobobo

At a number of stages this season I was reminded of the trophy-less season two seasons ago when I stayed behind at the end of match to clap the lads during their lap of honour. I stayed behind because it aint all about winning trophys. However, it took ages for the players to come back on the pitch because we were waiting for the WAGS and kids to get down to the tunnel. Then all we get in return is a fucking banner saying thanks whilst the players stroll around in their flip flops with their families in tow. So I vowed never again.

This season I want to stay behind because we will atleast finish top three but the players best get back on the pitch fast otherwise I'm fucking off for a pint.

What is everyone else doing?

dobobobo said:
At a number of stages this season I was reminded of the trophy-less season two seasons ago when I stayed behind at the end of match to clap the lads during their lap of honour. I stayed behind because it aint all about winning trophys. However, it took ages for the players to come back on the pitch because we were waiting for the WAGS and kids to get down to the tunnel. Then all we get in return is a fucking banner saying thanks whilst the players stroll around in their flip flops with their families in tow. So I vowed never again.

This season I want to stay behind because we will atleast finish top three but the players best get back on the pitch fast otherwise I'm fucking off for a pint.

What is everyone else doing?

Waiting till the miserable ******** have left early for a pint - then we're havin a party - watching the players doing their lap :)

I didn't stay back for the lap of honour in 2012-13 season .
I don't know it depends how we do against Southampton next Sunday .
I'm all for a lap of honour if they've tried even for the last match .

cleavers said:
Staying, don't think I've ever left before its been done, not even in our worst times.

Its their chance to thank us.

Yeah same here, but I'm not interested in WAGS and kids. Granted it's nothing new, but got to the point now where I can't be arsed waiting for them (WAGS and kids) even if we have won a cup or in the FA cup final.

dobobobo said:
cleavers said:
Staying, don't think I've ever left before its been done, not even in our worst times.

Its their chance to thank us.

Yeah same here, but I'm not interested in WAGS and kids. Granted it's nothing new, but got to the point now where I can't be arsed waiting for them (WAGS and kids) even if we have won a cup or in the FA cup final.
Well you know what to do next week then ;)

I hate this 'in' thing of the player's families having to come on the pitch for this. I don't want to applaud a player who's just chatting to his wife or making sure his kids aren't crying. They don't come on the pitch during the match so fucking leave em off it for this n'all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.