Lap of honour

Last we'll see of a few of these players that have given us a few trophies so yes we'll stay have a picnic during the wait:-)

I don't mind the wives and children it is the other hangers on that I find annoying, plus the photographers and cameramen. For the last few seasons we haven't been able to see the players for the hangers on. It's like a pitch invasion of about 100 people!!

I just want to see the players and their families not their agent, their uncle, their cousin, their brother, their sister just the players and their wives and children please.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
citizen_maine said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Definitely staying say my goodbye's to Sergio : (

You not coming back next season?

Can see it happening, Madrid will blow the transfer market to piece's in the summer, and I think sergio's on there list.

We've heard that every season since he arrived though

I'll be watching on t.v, wishing I was there, waiting for them to come back out.
I'll get the chance to see some of them on the following Wednesday though at least.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
citizen_maine said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Definitely staying say my goodbye's to Sergio : (

Can see it happening, Madrid will blow the transfer market to piece's in the summer, and I think sergio's on there list.

Didnt you say on the Bony thread about half an hour ago that you were looking forward to seeing them together next year? What's changed in the past half hour?!

Jimbob said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
citizen_maine said:

Didnt you say on the Bony thread about half an hour ago that you were looking forward to seeing them together next year? What's changed in the past half hour?!

I am,BUT it's in the back of my mind Madrid are going to blow away everyone and there rebuilding De Gea pogba Sergio to name three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.