Lap of honour

Eccles Blue said:
I loved the players having a kick about on the pitch with their children afterward especially Vinnie & then Zab & Jimmy coming out with their little ones. A great touch.

When did this happen? After they walked round the pitch?

Decent effort from City yesterday, on the whole a job well done. Don't like hanging around for ages or all the WAGs and kids coming out so it ticked those boxes (can make an exception for Lamps).

Only issue was the guy with the mic killing any singing for the players. He started the interviews immediately just as the singing was getting going, which made everyone stop. Weird.

If anybody got a picture of Christine Brinkley Yesterday can they put it on here please, my Mrs has a Bee in her bonnet about her and I want to piss her off, cheers

dobobobo said:
Leveblue said:
dobobobo said:
Very happy with what the club did this season. I hope they now do the video montages, youth on the pitch, and speeches for a long time to come. Far better than just walking round the pitch.
Agreed, it was pretty good and I found it entertaining. It seemed to pass fairly quickly and there was always something going on until the first team re-emerged. On the whole I'm glad I stayed, Thought Frank's bit towards the end was good, he seemed to be getting a little emotional. Having his dad and daughters on the pitch with him was also a nice touch.

Aye, even having the kids dressed in Lampard's club and country kits was a great touch too.

Yeh but could they not have found a Chelsea shirt anywhere with his name on it rather than bloody Diego Costa!

blue underpants said:
If anybody got a picture of Christine Brinkley Yesterday can they put it on here please, my Mrs has a Bee in her bonnet about her and I want to piss her off, cheers
Christine drives frank home after the games,after a recent match she stopped to let him sign autographs, everyone piled round franks side so I just knocked on her window and she said how sweet it was to ask her to sign my poster .she signed it and passed it to frank and told him to get it signed.it got pride of place on my lads wall

Bluemoon dan said:
dobobobo said:
Leveblue said:
Agreed, it was pretty good and I found it entertaining. It seemed to pass fairly quickly and there was always something going on until the first team re-emerged. On the whole I'm glad I stayed, Thought Frank's bit towards the end was good, he seemed to be getting a little emotional. Having his dad and daughters on the pitch with him was also a nice touch.

Aye, even having the kids dressed in Lampard's club and country kits was a great touch too.

Yeh but could they not have found a Chelsea shirt anywhere with his name on it rather than bloody Diego Costa!

I got the impression they were actual fans of the clubs, but that kid does need some learning.

dobobobo said:
Eccles Blue said:
I loved the players having a kick about on the pitch with their children afterward especially Vinnie & then Zab & Jimmy coming out with their little ones. A great touch.

Yes Vinny's,fernandinho and songs kids had a mini game after the lap while their dads stood on watching

mrtwiceaseason said:
dobobobo said:
Eccles Blue said:

Yes Vinny's,fernandinho and songs kids had a mini game after the lap while their dads stood on watching

Arh right cool. I'm happy with that running order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.