Lap of honour

Mantel said:
dobobobo said:
What is everyone else doing?
Watching the stream 'til the very end, applauding the screen frantically.

jKQeXPS.gif

Been preparing these bad boys, one each for Super Frank and Power Serg:

hqdefault.jpg

Very happy with what the club did this season. I hope they now do the video montages, youth on the pitch, and speeches for a long time to come. Far better than just walking round the pitch.

dobobobo said:
Very happy with what the club did this season. I hope they now do the video montages, youth on the pitch, and speeches for a long time to come. Far better than just walking round the pitch.
Agreed, it was pretty good and I found it entertaining. It seemed to pass fairly quickly and there was always something going on until the first team re-emerged. On the whole I'm glad I stayed, Thought Frank's bit towards the end was good, he seemed to be getting a little emotional. Having his dad and daughters on the pitch with him was also a nice touch.

Leveblue said:
dobobobo said:
Agreed, it was pretty good and I found it entertaining. It seemed to pass fairly quickly and there was always something going on until the first team re-emerged. On the whole I'm glad I stayed, Thought Frank's bit towards the end was good, he seemed to be getting a little emotional. Having his dad and daughters on the pitch with him was also a nice touch.

Aye, even having the kids dressed in Lampard's club and country kits was a great touch too.

Some sensational WAGs on display. Messrs Lampard, Zabaleta, Milner and Hart have done very well for themselves.

Loved the way lampard unintentionally made a mess of his speech and said he was fit enough to play another 2 years in the prem.thought he was going to say he'd signed a fresh contract for city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.