Laporte says goodbye

What a cock you are. He’s been consistently excellent for us for 5 and a half years, given his all in every game he played and played a major part in our success. In terms of quality, easily in the top ten central defenders we’ve had in the last 40 years. Yet you choose to pick up on the odd bad game and rumours about his attitude. Fuck off
Reading between the lines, I'd say you don't agree with me. Really no need for that is there?

Ask yourself if he was as good as you say, why he isn't playing regularly for us and why hasn't a top team come in for him? He was certainly excellent for us when he came, definitely an upgrade on the likes of Mangala, Garcia and Tosin but Pep's seen something he doesn't like and can't fix. And I'd trust Pep's view over yours every single fucking time.

Class player, proper centre half top bloke and proper put it on the line when we really needed it to win us titles. Arguably not got he credit he deserves but hopefully that changes over the years when people look back. All the best I'm Eric!
The season before last he played through the pain barrier when we didn't have any central defenders and he was definitely a major reason why we ended up winning that title.

Put the team before himself to help us win the league at a further cost of injury to himself.
For that alone he is a legend.
Good luck Aymeric for your future career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.