Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

I would have NDJ, absolutly brilliant and we need him to play games as he keeps everyone in check and avoids everyone in the middle running around like headless chickens. brilliant tackler and i feel for him because brainless people have said that he is dirty when there is only two terrible challenges he has made. so wind your neck in and appreciate the player we have instead of looking at people better.

Shadz69 said:
TCF I am Irish and have posted in defence of Hart as have other Irish posters and I think its a bit sly to bring a group of posters into your little debate just to try and shift the spotlight off you,if you cant make your point without smoke and mirrors maybe you shouldnt bother.

whoooaa,
i wasn't saying all the irish people hate joe!! sorry, you misunderstood / i wasn't clear.
i was only referring to the two in particular that slate him. i'm sure if you've read some of the threads, you will know who i mean. that's all i was meaning about the same people slating the same players. not a dig at the irish or any group of people.

McNair9 said:
Dax777 said:
Quick checklist:

Quicker - Diarra
Stronger - De Jong
Commited - Equal
Ground Covered - Diarra
Athleticism - Diarra
Ability on the ball - Diarra
Awareness - Diarra
Tackle - De Jong
Lungs - Diarra
Range - Passing and Movement - Diarra

Granted my opinion, but I think it is mostly right.
Sorry only saw this now, sabster was on about pepe

I have been on about Diarra

How about:

Passion - De jong
Tackling - De jong
Composure - De jong
Positioning - De jong
Team work - De jong
Passing - Equal (De jong underated)
Goals - Both bad but its not their job
Speed - Diarra edges it
Work ethic - De jong edges it
Captin matieral - De jong

Who I would rather have De jong, Diarra is a very good player but is missing some attributes IMO.

typical city fan said:
Shadz69 said:
TCF I am Irish and have posted in defence of Hart as have other Irish posters and I think its a bit sly to bring a group of posters into your little debate just to try and shift the spotlight off you,if you cant make your point without smoke and mirrors maybe you shouldnt bother.

whoooaa,
i wasn't saying all the irish people hate joe!! sorry, you misunderstood / i wasn't clear.
i was only referring to the two in particular that slate him. i'm sure if you've read some of the threads, you will know who i mean. that's all i was meaning about the same people slating the same players. not a dig at the irish or any group of people.

Thats fair enough its just that its not the first time someone has posted about Irish fans disliking Hart when personally I feel he is something special and I do know who you mean I defo dont agree with em.

Why Chelsea and Arsenal let him go I don't know.

You could tell he was going to be world class during the little spells he showed at Chelsea, Arsenal and his season at Pompy.

Diarra has had two good games this season against sporting and barca but even last night he was caught in possession a few times, could have been sent off and also he never really looked like stopping iniesta, xavi and messi in their tracks despite a few decent tackles. Pepe has played only three times as a DM in his Real Madrid and played well in one of them (the final). If Diarra is so good then why has he not been able to command a regular place in the Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid or France team?

Shadz69 said:
Thats fair enough its just that its not the first time someone has posted about Irish fans disliking Hart when personally I feel he is something special and I do know who you mean I defo dont agree with em.

yeah i take your point about me just saying Irish, i've noticed other people saying it too, but it wasn't meant like that. but if you look on the manuel neuer thread now, the usual suspects are there.........
that's what i'm bitching about.
i'm not saying that cause someone dislikes a player then that makes them less of a fan or less entitled to an opinion either which someone alluded to.
don't get me wrong the neuer boy is class but there's no way that he is miles ahead of Hart if at all.

i admit then when it comes to ndj i can be a bit blinkered cause i love him. but i honestly think without my "blue tinted specs" Hart, Vinnie, De Jong, Toure, Silva, Tevez/dzecko/balo could be one of the strongest spines to any team outside the top 2 in la liga. not sure why two of them split opinion so much tho.
oh well as someone else said it's all about opinions but sabster, yours is wrong ;)

typical city fan said:
Shadz69 said:

yeah i take your point about me just saying Irish, i've noticed other people saying it too, but it wasn't meant like that. but if you look on the manuel neuer thread now, the usual suspects are there.........
that's what i'm bitching about.
i'm not saying that cause someone dislikes a player then that makes them less of a fan or less entitled to an opinion either which someone alluded to.
don't get me wrong the neuer boy is class but there's no way that he is miles ahead of Hart if at all.

i admit then when it comes to ndj i can be a bit blinkered cause i love him. but i honestly think without my "blue tinted specs" Hart, Vinnie, De Jong, Toure, Silva, Tevez/dzecko/balo could be one of the strongest spines to any team outside the top 2 in la liga. not sure why two of them split opinion so much tho.
oh well as someone else said it's all about opinions but sabster, yours is wrong ;)

I agree with you totally about the players mentioned,some people always think the grass is greener when it comes to players and DeJong is still improving year on year.
He definitely plays to orders for us and that may colour peoples opinion on him but for me he suits us perfectly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.