Lassana Diarra Vs NDJ

Dax777 said:
niall_mcfc said:
How can you be a city fan if all you do is slag players off and say how bad and limited they are? NDJ is the best dm in the world. The job of a dm is to protect the back 4 and link up play to the other midfielders. From what i saw tonight Diarra did what De Jong does every week. Also if he is so good then why is Khedira getting in the team ahead of him? He is a good player but too inconsistent and like another poster said he shouldnt have finished the game after the amount of fouls he commited.
Perhaps Khadira is another one who is better than Nigel. Even thouhg personally I think Lass is way better than Khadira. And for the life of me can't tell why he gets in games ahead of Lass. Perhaps Mo favors height.

Oh by the way, Lass is not inconsistent, has never been. Dont assume that simply coz some coach favore another player over him. In every team he has played, he has been class. Ever since he was 21. The defensive mindset of Makalele, the lungs of Essien and the ball skills of Flamini. He is class underrated!

The ball skills of Flamini? Thats nothing to boast about. Yes he is athletic but he failed in the premier league for top clubs because of his inconsistency. The only time he played well for a number of games was when he was at Pompey in a poor team.

Sabster said:
No I don't. What I have an agenda against is people viewing a good player as one of the best in the world and him being completely free from criticism while others take the stick.

Did you cheer when he scored? Did you get the "feel good" feeling thousands of City fans did of him breaking his duck?

Ticket For Schalke said:
biggest wum ever you sabster, i fucking hate you.
Well, that was productive! Happy you could get it off your chest. Now focus! :)

anthonydunn87 said:
Sabster it has to be said your talking shit, Nige gets man of the match near enough every game, he goes about his business week in week out brilliantly, there's a reason why Diarra doesn't play week in week out for Real Madrid, and if you think that was a great performance tonight then your deluded he had about 6-7 tackles i thought were yellow cards.

No he doesnt. (this is from fantasy football) - he has been given bonus points (points for the MOTM effectively) in 4/33 games.

Sabster said:
Rammy Blue said:
Put the crackpipe down, Diarra shouldn't have finished the game.

NDJ is by far the better player.

Quick checklist:

Quicker - Diarra
Stronger - de Jong
Commited - de Jong
Ground Covered - Diarra
Athleticism - Diarra
Ability on the ball - Diarra
Heading - de Jong
Blocking - de Jong

There is not comparison Diarra is so much better than NDJ it is unbelievable.

How you cant see that is beyond me.

looks alot more even now

Shadz69 said:
I defo would prefer Hollands DeJong he seems to play well within himself offensively for us when he is more than capable of starting attacks,I would presume this is team orders.

He plays exactly like Makelele for us - probably under instruction - and it works perfectly, that is one key reason we have the meanest defence in the league next to Chelsea.

Bigga said:
Sabster said:
At least someone agrees with me...

I love a good DM but from what I see NDJ performs nothing like that.

Feck!! What is wrong with Nige??

Never passes forward, never sets up attacks, never scores...

Oh wait...

Correct, 1/70 means nothing, not that goals matter for a DM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.