Last Film You Saw

Why is he definitely out then?

No, he's not definitely out.

And this is after his successful rehab stint. He has yet to make a clear decision on anything regarding his future and his desire to do a 'really great Batman film' for his son.

"Wonder Woman: 1984" has been put back a year. Enough to do extensive re-shoots for whatever they're up to (suspicion of a type of a 'flashpoint paradox' story happening via this film rather than 'The Flash' thus getting rid of Ezra Miller as the character) and a convenient window for Henry Cavill to do his 'The Witcher' series and possibly get back on board the DCEU train.

Nobody knows any clear route yet for what's happening, but some sort of reboot fashioning is for sure.

Watched Netflix's "Next Gen" with my 9 year old.

To be fair, it has dark over tones, that I think he had questions about, but chose to focus on the 'neat' battle scenes, therefore ranking it better than "Big Hero 6" for him.

These 'tweenagers' subject matters have been done very well in films, of late like "Kubo and the Two Strings", "The Last Prince" and "Coco" for examples.

Fairly decent stuff.

“Go” on NowTV.

I first watched this crime comedy/drama about 10 years ago. It has a Tarantino feel to it, a cool soundtrack and some funny moments.

Whilst it’s by no means perfect, I think it’s worth watching and a tad underrated.

The Grand Budapest Hotel

I should try to watch more films by Wes Anderson. Rushmore and The Grand Budapest Hotel are both brilliant.

I particular enjoyed Ralph Fiennes’s performance as Monsieur Gustave. Perhaps I’m wrong but he doesn’t seem to get the recognition he deserves. In my view, he’s one of the best actors of his generation.

The royal Tennabaums remains his best (Anderson)...

There’s something murky about Fiennes, I can’t put my finger on it but he’s definitely shady...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.