Last Film You Saw

Bridge Of Spies
Tom Hanks, Coen Bros film about cold war film based on actual events

Good film 8/10 from me

Topp film that and written by probably hollywood best writer/directors of the last 2 decades in the Coen brother and directed by one of it's greatest director ever in spielberg

Went to see the new Harry Potter one, Crimes of Grindelwald on Thursday night as the Mrs loves it.
Seen all the HP films tbf, although not a super fan as such but this was good.
Jude Law and Jonny Depp impressed but Eddie Redmayne annoys me in most everything he's in! Aside from Theory of Everything he just seems to play himself at all times, bumbling, shy and stuttering Brit.
Poor man's Hugh Grant

Peterloo. Very powerful. Historical event films are difficult to dramatise. But this manages to portray the events leading up to Peterloo in an accessible manner. It was little difficult for me watching Shameless and Early door actors as I half expected a Franķ Gallagher to turn up.
A must really for any self respecting Manc.

I watched the latest Clint Eastwood, The 15.17 to Paris, I don’t know if it’s the worst Eastwood film or the worst film ever. Used the actual guys and fair okay to what they did, but this was cringe worthy acting from start to finish.

0/10 or lower.

A Star is Born.

Average 6/10. Doesn't help when the main actors mumble half their words and your straining to hear what the fuck they are saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.