Last Film You Saw

I am working through the Oscar winners and just got to My Fair Lady, I forgot just how many famous songs there are in that film, that and Audrey Hepburn looking very nice makes it a good watch.

Back to Berlin (showing at Home this week).

Jewish bikers from Israel to Berlin for the Maccabi games in 2015. Calling at places linked with the Holocaust, but other stuff as well. I didn't know that after the war the British restricted immigration to Israel by putting thousands of Jews in camps in Cyprus.

Watched Searching the other night. 9/10.

One of the best movies of this year no doubt.

Robin Hood 2018

Pretty weak, same vibe as Kingsman, likely made by the same people. The Second Kingsman and this fella as main actor with that template is done. Very much like it got to with Gerrard Butler and the basic Hollywood template many of his films in the last 5-10 years. Very predictable considering it was trying to add a fresh angle for Robin Hood. I won't say much more due to spoilers but as tedious goes, this is pretty tedious.

Robin Hood 2018

Pretty weak, same vibe as Kingsman, likely made by the same people. The Second Kingsman and this fella as main actor with that template is done. Very much like it got to with Gerrard Butler and the basic Hollywood template many of his films in the last 5-10 years. Very predictable considering it was trying to add a fresh angle for Robin Hood. I won't say much more due to spoilers but as tedious goes, this is pretty tedious.
Even the trailer managed to make it look complete shite,which really takes some doing.....

Even the trailer managed to make it look complete shite,which really takes some doing.....
It is a shame because i always enjoy a good fantasy flick. For this film they basically finished Kingsman 2 then stepped on to the next stage and quickly changed clothes. It is not helping the main actor who is becoming stereotyped as some James Bond light for tweens. This fella needs to do a Brad Pitt and mix it up Snatch style to open casting directors eyes to him again or he is going to be forgotten within 2 years.

Just a fyi for those who like a bit of Predator, there is a nice copy knocking about now :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.