Last Film You Saw

Robin Hood 2018

Pretty weak, same vibe as Kingsman, likely made by the same people. The Second Kingsman and this fella as main actor with that template is done. Very much like it got to with Gerrard Butler and the basic Hollywood template many of his films in the last 5-10 years. Very predictable considering it was trying to add a fresh angle for Robin Hood. I won't say much more due to spoilers but as tedious goes, this is pretty tedious.

Well I enjoyed it.
Not sure what to watch this week...either Creed 2 or The Grinch.

just been to watch Bohemian Rhapsody, fantastic film and great tribute to one of the greatest performers and band.

Road House. Man this film is truly a trash classic. The midnight drunk matinee to thousand of wannabe bad ass rednecks. Roger Ebert said, "This is not a good movie. But viewed in the right frame of mind, it is not a boring one, either." Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Jeez. And the fight choreography has got to be some of the worst ever.

Last edited:
I’d echo the positive reviews of Bohemian Rhapsody. The Live Aid scenes are incredible.

Also thought the main actor was fantastic as Freddie. Not sure about the acting of the rest of the band though but that’s nitpicking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.