Last Film You Saw

If he ever gets you on the red carpet please please write "MCFC OK" on it for your years of being such a decent mate.

You are more succinct than myself yes it is exactly that, a sub culture, a fantastic cocaine based sub culture, did i mention all the cocaine? Yeah i found that, some of them were such outrageous fuckers but had obvious decency aside from their weird party culture existence; that seem so far detached from the regular man on the street. (puts abba - money money money on spotify and cries in the corner)

I was in the hospital club in London with him in April after his last show at the Donmar, my goddddd.... anyway, I went full Manc, insulted as many southerners as I could, a few ‘confrontations’ with ‘hipsters’, via verbal jousts, soon realising that we are a different breed up north, it actually grounded him somewhat, as he’d lost himself in the trend of his social circles... he said it was a tipping point for him in that ‘you are what you are’, the pretentious presentation he was immersed in was wiped away....

Last edited:
Got a secret screening on Tuesday at Cineworld. All we know is that it is a rated 15 and it's 90mns long.
It's a film that is only out in a few weeks or possibly january.
I think it's a film called Backtrace with Sly Stallone that's due out January 7th.

Got a secret screening on Tuesday at Cineworld. All we know is that it is a rated 15 and it's 90mns long.
It's a film that is only out in a few weeks or possibly january.
I think it's a film called Backtrace with Sly Stallone that's due out January 7th.

You havent read the thread title properly,have you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.