Last Film You Saw

Sloane - very much enjoyed it - loved Chastain's performance.

If you're a climate change skeptic you'll dislike this movie (it's not about climate change per se, but rather about a political committee trying to win votes for a climate change measure in the US) - otherwise, I think you'll enjoy the movie.

I gave this a go, I thought Chastain looked good, realised I am totally sick of American Politics and sacked it off after 15 minutes.

Just saw trailer for "yesterday". Looks really good from Danny Boyle. Imagine the beatles never existed and you're the only one who knows their songs! I know i havent seen it, but i cant find the trailer thread.

Last edited:
Finally watched Passengers with the very beautiful and talented Jennifer Lawrence. Pretty good film.

The Negotiator. Decent but felt like it was lacking something. Can't put my finger on it.

Serenity. Bag of shit from the 20 minutes I watched. Terrible dialogue and lazy acting. McConaughey appeared as though he couldn't be arsed.

I had to turn it off.
I don’t do films but the trailer i saw of serenity made me think it looked like it’s gonna be superb? like i said i don’t do films ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.