Last Film You Saw

If Hot Pursuit means going hell for leather chasing someone or something, is Cold Pursuit kinda going after something half arsed, you kinda want to catch them, but aren't really arsed if you do or dont?
Sort of like the tension created between the urgent need to finish a bowl of hot Heinz Tomato Soup and the risk of scolding your mouth... compared to eating it cold from the tin.

For really high stakes excitement, I recommend heating the tin on the hob. Don't ask me why I've done this, but it's a hell of a way to test how good your oven glove is.

Widows (2018)

For fecks sakes. It's so good. 95% of the constituent parts are so good. I mean, Heat good. That good. But it was almost horrible to watch, banging about from issue to issue, character to character... I reckon it needed at least another 30 minutes to let the plot and characters simmer.

The Favourite (2018)

"How did you sleep?"
"Like a shot badger."

Creed 2, although I liked it a lot, the original 4 rocky films just have the ability to make you say to yourself FUCK YEAH as soon as the very first note of the rocky theme chimes out come the final fights, something the creed films will never have.

A star is born, dragged on a bit toward the middle, prob half an hour too long but it was ok

Glass I saw recently. It was fine, though the kid in me wondered why tease and promise a huge showdown at the new tallest building (sort of like a king kongianesque finale) and then fail to deliver..

Solid 7/10 for me though

Spiderman into the spider verse, only thing I could get working on a stream.

Bit of nostalgia for an old spodey fan.

A couple of days before bad times at el royale, an ok run of the mill caper, passed the time and enjoyable enough

Sloane - very much enjoyed it - loved Chastain's performance.

If you're a climate change skeptic you'll dislike this movie (it's not about climate change per se, but rather about a political committee trying to win votes for a climate change measure in the US) - otherwise, I think you'll enjoy the movie.

A Ghost Story - Fuck me, thank god that was only 90 minutes. Not that it was bad. Just depressing AF.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.