Last Film You Saw

The Negotiator. Decent but felt like it was lacking something. Can't put my finger on it.

Serenity. Bag of shit from the 20 minutes I watched. Terrible dialogue and lazy acting. McConaughey appeared as though he couldn't be arsed.

I had to turn it off.

Watched it last night. Starts off ok, although seemed like an excuse for McConaughey to show off his arse more like. For the first hour or so it reminded me a bit of a 1940's film noir, without the noir. Then it throws this huge curveball and becomes a slightly interesting mess. 5/10 for effort and the scenery.

Watched “First Man” last night, don’t believe for one minute the fuckers really landed on the moon, however not too bad, quite enjoyed it. 6.5/10

Any film released by sky and premieres the same day at the cinema is bound to be a pile of shite.

I watched Peterloo last night. I'm glad I watched it because it educated me in regards to the event (don't remember it being mentioned at all in school as a kid).
Other than that, it was a load of crap that went on for what seemed like a week and a half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.