Last Film You Saw

Just seen Endgame. The last hour and a bit is fantastic. Probably the best sences in a Marvel film are in that last hour, however the first hour and half really does plod along and I was disappointed with that.

A solid 8/10. Not as good as Infinity War but on repeat viewings it may get there

I thought Endgame didn't seem like a 3 hour movie. I enjoyed the early scenes. I think it will stand repeat viewing well too - a must for BluRay.

Some nice humour throughout; some of which seemed to go above the head of the audience.

Cold Pursuit

Well that was pretty weird. I think it is safe to say the screen writer and or director had sniffed all the cocaine. It is a normal Neeson track-em kill-em type of film. It has a few decent talking points or at least notable issues or moments.

The is the Liam Neeson film that you would write if you saw it start to snow and had sniffed a load of it to.

Cold Pursuit

Well that was pretty weird. I think it is safe to say the screen writer and or director had sniffed all the cocaine. It is a normal Neeson track-em kill-em type of film. It has a few decent talking points or at least notable issues or moments.

The is the Liam Neeson film that you would write if you saw it start to snow and had sniffed a load of it to.
Did you not think it was very Coenesque in the black humour, coupled with a Guy Ritchie feel. I thought it didn’t know what it 2anted to be and the kid driving off in a snow plough was just plain WTF!

Did you not think it was very Coenesque in the black humour, coupled with a Guy Ritchie feel. I thought it didn’t know what it 2anted to be and the kid driving off in a snow plough was just plain WTF!
That is exactly what i saw, a confused film where the screenwriter and or director had to many ideas. A few of the characters were pretty good in it to their credit. The bald personal body guard who bantered with the kid, he started to be fun in the film. The humour was coenesque certainly you just do not expect it in a Neeson action film, very WTF'ish.

If the director could just give me his dealers number that would be great hehe.

I can't understand how people liked Infinity War more than Endgame.

I'd like to say why they're wrong but I can't find the "spoiler" option.

I can't understand how people liked Infinity War more than Endgame.

I'd like to say why they're wrong but I can't find the "spoiler" option.

8zz1Pjl.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.