Last Film You Saw

Watched the Joker last night, have to say I was disappointed.

It was well acted, and well shot, but just thought the story line was poor.

This comment is not designed to create offence, but there's a LOT of messaging in that film! Seriously... a lot!!

You do need to see the layers, but Phillips does also try to give the audience something back to avoid navel gazing!

So, it depends on if you realise that and still thought it was crap!!

This comment is not designed to create offence, but there's a LOT of messaging in that film! Seriously... a lot!!

You do need to see the layers, but Phillips does also try to give the audience something back to avoid navel gazing!

So, it depends on if you realise that and still thought it was crap!!
There is no offence taken, its just a difference in opinion.

I thought there were good aspects to the film as I've stated - and Phoenix was excellent, but the storyline and the dialogue really let it down.

The messaging wasn't exactly subtle but that wasn't actually one of my criticisms, they were needed to help move it a long (in a clunky way).

There is no offence taken, its just a difference in opinion.

I thought there were good aspects to the film as I've stated - and Phoenix was excellent, but the storyline and the dialogue really let it down.

The messaging wasn't exactly subtle but that wasn't actually one of my criticisms, they were needed to help move it a long (in a clunky way).

Fair enough. I thought time whizzed by, myself!

Why didn't move as you thought it would, can I ask?

You may have to use spoilers in case anyone may still not have seen it yet!

Anyone seen You Were Never Really Here? Joaquin Phoenix film about rescuing a young girl from a paedophile ring, its very arty but I admit I absolutely loved it, 9/10 for me

Watched the Joker on Tuesday night.

Well acted. Brilliantly in fact.

Story line. Dialogue. Not for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.