Last Film You Saw

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
So, there's been a number of times that I've tried counting the number of kills in "John Wick : Parabellum" (specifically where 'Sofia' and the dogs join him in the shootout/ fight scene) and I can't keep track because I keep getting sidetracked by the Aikido and dog orders being used in action!

I'm really tired and frustrated at myself!

Does anybody know?

JRockBlues

Near where the "Welcome to Manchester" sign was
So, there's been a number of times that I've tried counting the number of kills in "John Wick : Parabellum" (specifically where 'Sofia' and the dogs join him in the shootout/ fight scene) and I can't keep track because I keep getting sidetracked by the Aikido and dog orders being used in action!

I'm really tired and frustrated at myself!

Does anybody know?

If you want to watch them all in just 2mins then you can here: https://screenrant.com/john-wick-3-kill-count-video/

Bigga

Thorin Oakenshield

Thanks, @JRockBlues!

So extrapolating for the data I specifically wanted, I make it 78-80 kills in that scene alone!!

Incredible!

It's my favourite multi action 'kill' scene on film of all time.

The use of animals, weapons and MMA is superb/ mind blowing!

I thought John wick 2 peaked too early. Parrabellum however was perfectly balanced in terms of Acton scenes.

Bigga

Joker. Phoenix was fantastic. I have no problems with it being a slow burner but thought the storyline was just ok.

You know, I think the problem with "Joker" (and thus why I can finally see why people say the story line is just 'ok'), is that nobody, it seems, has ever thought to do a backstory on this character! He, basically, just appears from nowhere!

It seems to me Phillips has tried a logical extension as to the current status of the character, but there's only so much of unlucky 'Arthur Fleck' the audience can take.

I mean, how far back do you go...?

Therefore, I think the hints were enough at this stage with more exploration to come, perhaps with 'Professor Jonathan Crane' as a side step whilst Margot Robbie continues to destroy 'Dr Harleen Quinzel' on screen?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.