Last Film You Saw

Damn, I could kick myself.
Watched The Irishman last night, absolutely brilliant, why didn't I go to the cinema when it was on ?
I really regret not going.
Everybody was superb, but Pacino was outstanding.
One of the best ever.
10/10

i must have missed something watching this.

Was never on the cinema mate. Had a limted run in the US so it could qualify for awards but straight to Netflix everywhere else.
My son saw it at the cinema in Melbourne, and it was on where I live but I was apathetic as I knew it would be on Netflix within about three weeks.
The over 3 hours length of it put me off going a bit...... As I say regret that now. :(

Last edited:
Ad Astra was ok bit slow interesting story line 6.5/10

Code 8 pretty decent easy watch 7.8/10

Queen fantastic 9/10
I was waiting for your evaluation of Ad Astra bud. Was i right in my rough description do you think or did you see it different?
It felt like a space movie that moved through the landscape of every other sci fi space related film i have seen, well, a lot of them with no one focus until the end by which time that had been diluted a bit. The film at the end felt like it was screaming to the director "let me end, sure i'll do any old shit just let me finish".

It was as you say alright/ok but it may grow on me or i could forget about it in a few days totally, time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.