Last Film You Saw

I was waiting for your evaluation of Ad Astra bud. Was i right in my rough description do you think or did you see it different?
It felt like a space movie that moved through the landscape of every other sci fi space related film i have seen, well, a lot of them with no one focus until the end by which time that had been diluted a bit. The film at the end felt like it was screaming to the director "let me end, sure i'll do any old shit just let me finish".

It was as you say alright/ok but it may grow on me or i could forget about it in a few days totally, time will tell.

Yeah think it was a tad to long but the start got me hooked. You right about it Having the feel of a few space films. It satisfied me for a space film. Interesting Kermode review of the film

Yeah think it was a tad to long but the start got me hooked. You right about it Having the feel of a few space films. It satisfied me for a space film. Interesting Kermode review of the film

Kermode is alright, for someone who looks like they will be an **** he is alright hehe. I'll give that a watch now boss, cheers.

Jumanji the remake, didn't think I'd enjoy, but was pleasantly surprised, good family entertainment. It helped that the fit ging out of doctor who was in it, in a very small outfit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.