Last Film You Saw

Brilliant film. 9.5/10

I wouldn’t rate it quite so highly but it’s certainly worth watching. Sandler is a better actor than many give him credit for. Whilst I enjoyed some of his earlier comedies (Airheads, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, Bulletproof etc.), it’s a shame he’s decided to star in some utter dross in recent years.

The ending was extremely bleak

I wouldn’t rate it quite so highly but it’s certainly worth watching. Sandler is a better actor than many give him credit for. Whilst I enjoyed some of his earlier comedies (Airheads, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, Bulletproof etc.), it’s a shame he’s decided to star in some utter dross in recent years.

The ending was extremely bleak

It was predictable. Annoys me that anyone who cheats on their partner in a film or is a bit dodgy in some way cant 'win' at the end. He was never gonna win his bet and live happily ever after with his bit on the side so I had a feeling they'd make die or lose his family.

Last edited:
Just watching Rise of the Footsoldier 4: Marbella. An amazing piece of work. How it was overlooked when the Oscars were being handed out is beyond me. Top notch acting, razor sharp script, wonderful cinematography.

Christ are they still churning these out! Let me guess....”You Facking Cant”....lines of coke, naked flesh everywhere and that ugly twat of an actor still making money from this ridiculous franchise”

What Channel did you say it was on again......

Christ are they still churning these out! Let me guess....”You Facking Cant”....lines of coke, naked flesh everywhere and that ugly **** actor still making money from this ridiculous franchise”

What Channel did you say it was on again......
I didn't, you facking melt. It was on the movies on demand channel on my IPTV service.

By the way; "actor"? You're being very generous there fella!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.