Last Film You Saw

chabal said:
Arachnaphobia.

Saw it tonight for the first time in 20+ years.

8/10.

Great fun.

20 years ? Sad to think that most of those spiders will be dead now.

stony said:
chabal said:
Arachnaphobia.

8/10.

Great fun.

Don't worry - you can see most of them on the web.

Interstellar 8/10

Brilliant film overall, the end was kinda confusing. The visual effects and music used are stunning and acting is brilliant. Id recommend anyone to see this, makes you question a lot of things

with some sci fi films i think they focus to much on what it looks like, this did but it had a great story line swell that made for quite an emotional movie

chabal said:
stony said:
chabal said:
Arachnaphobia.

8/10.

Great fun.

Don't worry - you can see most of them on the web.
<a class="postlink" href="http://badum-tish.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://badum-tish.com/</a>

Just spent ages going through this thread and picking some new films to watch over the coming weeks.

A few I've enjoyed recently.

End of Watch - LAPD Mockumentary starring Jake Gyllenhall, really well filmed and a surprise ending - 8/10

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. - Wanted to like it but ultimately too slow and the plot was ridiculously convoluted. 5/10

Gravity - Thankfully Clooney dies pretty early. Apart from that, no further kicks. 6/10

Die Hard 5 - Don't bother, A steaming pile of shit. 2 hours I'll never fucking get back.

Leaving Las Vegas - Nick Cage won an Oscar for this. Brilliant film and one of my all time favourites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.