Last Film You Saw

foetus said:
Pearcey said:
Leaving Las Vegas - Nick Cage won an Oscar for this.
Nicolas Cage has an oscar!?

mHM3DMk.gif

just go to show any **** can win one

he'd fit right in on Corrie

Reservoir Dogs. Never seen it before, gave it a whirl because I enjoyed Kill Bill volume 1 and 2 and Inglorious. Really enjoyed it, really liked the performance of Steve Buscemi as Mr. Pink after previously seeing him as purely a comedic actor. Love how there is no happy ending or any of that bullshit, it’s just real gritty like “these guys are all pieces of shit, and in the end the pieces of shit turn on each other”.

Going to watch Pulp Fiction for the first time tonight on Netflix.

@BluePhil8 said:
Reservoir Dogs. Never seen it before, gave it a whirl because I enjoyed Kill Bill volume 1 and 2 and Inglorious. Really enjoyed it, really liked the performance of Steve Buscemi as Mr. Pink after previously seeing him as purely a comedic actor. Love how there is no happy ending or any of that bullshit, it’s just real gritty like “these guys are all pieces of shit, and in the end the pieces of shit turn on each other”.

You're in for a treat.

johnny on the spot said:
@BluePhil8 said:

You're in for a treat.

I concur. I can't fathom how you've seen Bill 1 & 2 and Basterds before Res Dogs & Pulp Fiction though. You're in for a treat indeed

No6 said:
johnny on the spot said:
@BluePhil8 said:

You're in for a treat.

I concur. I can't fathom how you've seen Bill 1 & 2 and Basterds before Res Dogs & Pulp Fiction though. You're in for a treat indeed
I'm 22, Kill Bill and Inglorious were released as I was growing up and they were in the public eye. That's all there is to it tbh :)

@BluePhil8 said:
No6 said:
johnny on the spot said:
You're in for a treat.

I'm 22, Kill Bill and Inglorious were released as I was growing up and they were in the public eye. That's all there is to it tbh :)

Pulp Fiction is one of the best films ever made. I wasn't expecting to like it after all the hype but its amazing. Great soundtrack too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.