Last Film You Saw

chabal said:
BillyBonds said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Mr Turner
Very disappointing

Really? I was looking forward to that.

7.5/10

Beautifully shot, great acting, excellent dialogue etc.
But should have been better edited e.g the scene with Lesley Manville as the Scottish scientist bore no link to any other scene and was not necessary.
It's depiction of England in the early 19th century was impressive.

Recommended.

Thank you Barry Norman. Ill give it a watch, I really like Timothy Spall and from the interviews he put a lot of work and a couple of years of practise into his painting technique.

Interstellar - Overly long and a stupid story line, not impressed at all. That said, my son reckons its the best film he's ever seen so based on our conflicting opinions at both ends of the scale, i would say its one to watch..!

Blue Til Death said:
Interstellar - Overly long and a stupid story line, not impressed at all. That said, my son reckons its the best film he's ever seen so based on our conflicting opinions at both ends of the scale, i would say its one to watch..!
Another movie were Nolan treats the audience as idiots and the hipsters will no doubt tell you it's a masterpiece to try and seem intellectual

Proelia said:
Blue Til Death said:
Another movie were Nolan treats the audience as idiots and the hipsters will no doubt tell you it's a masterpiece to try and seem intellectual

Well that's me told.

I loved it. Not just the science but also the story and the cinematography and score. The one thing that let it down at times was the script but that wasn't too distracting.

8.5/10

See it in the best cinema you can find.

The new Apes film. Not bad, but these big budget films are always half hour to long.

The Railway Man - Great film and based on a true story of Eric Lomax, a survivor of the building of the Burma railway during WW2...hard to watch at times 9/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.