Last Film You Saw

BillyBonds said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Mr Turner
Very disappointing

Really? I was looking forward to that.

7.5/10

Beautifully shot, great acting, excellent dialogue etc.
But should have been better edited e.g the scene with Lesley Manville as the Scottish scientist bore no link to any other scene and was not necessary.
It's depiction of England in the early 19th century was impressive.

Recommended.

doots said:
The Wanderers.

Don't fuck with the Wongs.

My Old Time favourite!!

tumblr_mv3cu05iK41qz88obo1_400.gif

tumblr_mh51jpwmOX1rh3am3o1_400.gif

Just watched Postman Pat the Movie with my sons.
Very Funny especially Simon Cowbells on the show The One in the film, my Kids looked at me laughing, wondering what I was laughing about..
Very good 8/10..

Fuckin hate Resevoir Dogs. Gloryfying criminals and absolutely distastefully protrayed violence towards police. No wonders kids think being a gangster is cool. One of the most overrated writers ever too, characters spouting the most contrived bollocks in film, takes me out of every movie i've seen of his. But ofcourse just like Dicaprio every new film he does is hailed as a classic until 2 years later nobody gives a fuck. Don't get me started on Nolan either, "Inception" my arse, its whole plot is basically lifted from Dreamscape (1983).

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Fuckin hate Resevoir Dogs. Gloryfying criminals and absolutely distastefully protrayed violence towards police. No wonders kids think being a gangster is cool. One of the most overrated writers ever too, characters spouting the most contrived bollocks in film, takes me out of every movie i've seen of his. But ofcourse just like Dicaprio every new film he does is hailed as a classic until 2 years later nobody gives a fuck. Don't get me started on Nolan either, "Inception" my arse, its whole plot is basically lifted from Dreamscape (1983).

You wont get many people agreeing with you on that, but i do to an extent. I loved Inglorious Basterds but the rest of Tranatino's films are hugely overrated.

But this is coming from two guys who think Friday the 13th Part 3 is a masterpiece so......

Mayor West said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:

You wont get many people agreeing with you on that, but i do to an extent. I loved Inglorious Basterds but the rest of Tranatino's films are hugely overrated.

But this is coming from two guys who think Friday the 13th Part 3 is a masterpiece so......
Tarantino aspires to do a film as good as part 3 :) he actually wrote a friday the 13th script and was lined up to direct in the late 90s but it fell through, luckyly (how the fuck do you spell luckily). Hes a big horror fan tbf to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.