Last Film You Saw

I’ve watched Greyhound and The Banker is the last week for free with Apple TV. Tommy Hanks was pretty good as the Captain of a WW2 leading a convoy across the Atlantic they are under siege from U boats.

I preferred the banker that focuses on the struggles of a young black man to become a big hitter in the finance world in racist America.

But very smart guy's it must be said

Very true kippax4ever. I was impressed with Anthony Mackie as the lead actor who really carried off the role. Samuel L was dependable as ever.

Agree mate,I loved the whole story from shoe shine boy listening into the bankers outside the window to the ending after they came of off jail,its one amazing story,

Posted early Greyhound watched it lastnight Tom Hanks is the man,makes his parts look so easy,
I believe the us navy taught other commanders the manoeuvres/ strategies he adapted..

Last film I saw at the pictures was Hannibal Rising must be 12 years ago.
Thinking about it, I am a bit lacking on Cinema visits, maybe at a guess 10 times in my life.
Probably could name the whole history of my cinema visits, not counting pre teens.
I will have a go
Jaws, Saturday night fever, Grease, Green Mile, I see dead people(cant remember title), Ghost
Struglle with them, would for sure need to count as kid to make my guess of 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.