Last Film You Saw

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
"An American Pickle"

Well, what can I say...? I thought "Sausage Party" was bad, but this was a new low for Rogen. It's not even the cultural issue, which is why I watched it, it's the shoehorning of the cultural differences that I found utterly pointless.

The 'jokes' were rehashed efforts that seemed to just kill time.

Maybe a Jewish poster will find this better than I, as I wanted to learn something different and got deeply disappointed.

I wonder if Seth Rogen has had his day in the sunshine already...?

willipp

Just watched the Australian Dream on bbc2 about Adam Goode. Incredibly powerful story about racism and life in general in Australia. A lot of paralleles to the Uk, the media and how I feel people like Raheem have been treated. Well worth a watch.

Blue Maverick

Just watched the Australian Dream on bbc2 about Adam Goode. Incredibly powerful story about racism and life in general in Australia. A lot of paralleles to the Uk, the media and how I feel people like Raheem have been treated. Well worth a watch.
Said the same thing about the booing, it was Raheem all over. I thought the guy defending the 13 year old was a complete knob, and d9nt get me started on the guy who blacked up!

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.