Last Film You Saw

Monuments Men.

This weeks Premier on Sky with a stella cast and a true story and it was a shocker. A poor script, it jumped all over the place and a complete waste of all that acting talent. Clooney, Matt Damon, Kate Blanchett, John Goodman etc.

It really is awful.

Predestination last night was absolute pap but the winner goes to tonight's Tusk!

All I can say is WTF! I mean WTF! You have to watch it until you actually turn to your partner/ mates/ pet iguana Pete or whoever and literally say WTF is this. Watch it but don't blame me.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Monuments Men.

This weeks Premier on Sky with a stella cast and a true story and it was a shocker. A poor script, it jumped all over the place and a complete waste of all that acting talent. Clooney, Matt Damon, Kate Blanchett, John Goodman etc.

It really is awful.

I said this myself previously.

It gives the impression of having 4 script editors and 5 directors.

A real disappointment.

Under the Skin. Unbelievably slow with nothing going on. Trying to be an arty but very cheap feel to it. Dreadful.

shackattack said:
just watched " the possibilities are endless" film of edwyn collins and how he recovered from a stroke. bit dark at times but a very humbling and moving film. reminder that life life and particulary our health is so precious.

Was in a lift with him recently. Didn't know there was a film, I'll have to see that.

PinkFinal said:
shackattack said:
just watched " the possibilities are endless" film of edwyn collins and how he recovered from a stroke. bit dark at times but a very humbling and moving film. reminder that life life and particulary our health is so precious.

Was in a lift with him recently. Didn't know there was a film, I'll have to see that.
Yeah it had a short run in selected cinemas and came out on dvd last week

Just a bit of a heads up, bit of a bluemoon fav on CH5 6:05pm tonight Sunday, Where Eagles Dare
''Broadsword calling Danny Boy, Broadsword calling Danny Boy'' one of Richard Burtons best films IMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.