Last Film You Saw

Housebound. New Zealand horror/comedy. Even tho I'd been waiting a while, it didn't disappoint.

9/10

'What we do in the shadows', a mockumentary from NZ about a group of vampires who live in a shared flat. Surprisingly quite good and funny.

Predestination - im abig lover of time travel films and the paradox used in this film has not, I dont believe, been used in film before. Presented in a really good story too 8.5/10

Dracula Untold - Although altogether ridiculous storywise, its actually really enjoyable. I watched it with by 13 yr old son who thought it was pretty "cool". I had to agree. 7/10

The Maze Runner. Again I watched this with my son. Seen a few of these adolescent adventure films and I think its the best of the bunch. 7.5/10

End of Watch - great cop buddy film funny, sad and poignant. 8/10

As Above, So Below - suprisingly good camera footage film with some good scares and freaky moments. 7/10

Annabelle - Better than expected for a scary doll horror film. Genuine chills in a couple of scenes. 7/10

Ouija - stupid teen full of holes horror film. Naff. Avoid. 3/10

Red State - wacko cult film. starts very good, not so good middle good finish. 7/10

Ouija; crap. Characters are completely one dimensional and it isn't scary in the slightest.
Housebound; quirky and different. Enjoyed it.
Guardians of the Galaxy; not really my cup of tea but it ain't bad. Seen much worse.

Guardians of the Galaxy - I would have enjoyed it if mrs stony hadn't been asking me "what's he out of?" every five fucking minutes.
I'll wait until she's asleep the next time I try and watch a film. I should have known better tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.