Last Film You Saw

Fury.

Absolutely no plot whatsoever. Literally just Brad Pitt scowling, swearing, smoking and shooting Germans for an hour and a half. Completely ridiculous ending, dislikeable characters, poor acting, cheap looking effects and hardly any women in it.

8.5/10

sir peace frog said:
horrible bosses 2

its ok not as good as the first one,and the funniest parts imo are the out takes at the end,watchable though,6/10

And how is the lovely Miss Aniston measure up in this one ?

End Of Watch

Meanders along without much happening then produces an unpredictable ending.

6/10

just watched " the possibilities are endless" film of edwyn collins and how he recovered from a stroke. bit dark at times but a very humbling and moving film. reminder that life life and particulary our health is so precious.

sir peace frog said:
horrible bosses 2

its ok not as good as the first one,and the funniest parts imo are the out takes at the end,watchable though,6/10
How can it possibly be less funny than the first one? The first one was the least funny movie I've ever seen. It actually made me angry due to how bad it actually was.

Watched Bedtime stories with the family 5/10

Just finished RED on me todd, must actually quite liked it 7/10

Now going to get through RED 2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.