Last Film You Saw

just watched this, fook me its gruesome!!, but entertaining in a sick sort of way, couldn't catch many of the nods as it was way too gross, but the fight scene at the end reminded me of something, kill bill came to mind but i might be barking up the wrong tree
thanks for that will hunt it down ;)

"Tenet".

Garbage. Typical Nolan affair, lacking in human emotion and far too much clichéd word play or it's badly written.

He just doesn't know how to engage the interesting part of being Human and sacrifices it for the arc of the story, interesting though it may be.

He's boring me now.

just watched this, fook me its gruesome!!, but entertaining in a sick sort of way, couldn't catch many of the nods as it was way too gross, but the fight scene at the end reminded me of something, kill bill came to mind but i might be barking up the wrong tree
Glad you enjoyed it and the book centered around the film was The Lord Of The Flies, incidentally one of my top 20 in our Moon book of the year awards.

Glad you enjoyed it and the book centered around the film was The Lord Of The Flies, incidentally one of my top 20 in our Moon book of the year awards.
It's an awful film, especially if it truly takes its cue from the brilliant 'Lord of the Flies'.

Totally misses the point of the the 'them and us' deduction.

I don't think I've ever seen such a bad version of the book's inspiration.

Christmas Chronicles 2, how did they go so wrong after a great first film? Awful.

Jingle Jangle, lasted 20 mins and it was off.

Arctic.
Not sure what to say about this movie about a man marooned in the arctic after an aeroplane crash.
There is basically only him in it and he doesn't say much the entire movie.
I kind of enjoyed it but I found it slightly irritating at times because nothing really much was happening except his struggles.
Movies like this tend to make me fall asleep these days I'm afraid.

Oh and Mads Mikkelsen is a very good actor.

5/10
bb1aaf_fac8c80c8a244faaa4da2103198add84_mv2.jpg
No best supporting actor then for a Oscars..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.