Last Film You Saw

FantasyIreland said:
citykev28 said:
worsleyweb said:
Forest gump - still good.

I can't quite shake off the "delusional fantasist" theory discussed on here the other day.

Are you referring to worsleyweb or the film?

worsleyweb - "People round our way are like a box of chocolates. Most of them are brown."

Dumb and dumber 2..

Brilliant, laugh, the Diamonds in the bed scene had me crying..
9/10

post-45526-dumb-and-dumber-to-gif-bike-pa-59cp.gif

blueincy said:
citykev28 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Are you referring to worsleyweb or the film?

worsleyweb - "People round our way are like a box of chocolates. Most of them are brown."

Well done!! For the not so funny Racist joke..

458.gif

Why thank you. Have you not got any gifs to post?

citykev28 said:
Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
Just watched Filth. Not really the film I wanted it to be. Give it about a 5/10

Where did you see this? It seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

Its on Netflix mate.

I'm sick as a dog so I'm going to finally sit down and watch the Godfather. Can't believe I haven't seen it as I love gangster movies. Which one of them is supposed to be shit? Is it the third?

Ye third is the worst first 2 are classics hope you haven't got the virus I have mate or you'll end up sleeping through most of it.

Blue Maverick said:
Ye third is the worst first 2 are classics hope you haven't got the virus I have mate or you'll end up sleeping through most of it.

Was up at 8am and then slept from 9.30 to 2.30pm. Think its more of a dirty head flu, sore throat and full of phlem, but enough of that! Cheers bud, just watching first one here now, enjoying it so far.

Tusk

It won't be appeal to some, but I think it was worth watching. Kevin Smith made something far removed from his previous work, even with the intended humour I still felt the twisted and macabre tones of the film were overpowering.

6.5/10

Just watched Filth which thought was very poor

Gone Girl which I quite enjoyed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.