Last Film You Saw

Deadpool and Wolverine, It had its moments but It was all over the place and at some point I was hoping it would end quickly. The humour seemed forced except for the scene were Wolverine rants in the car, that to me was the funniest scene in the entire movie.

Also, Channing Tatum as gambit? That pipe dream needs to end immediately, any comic book reader knows Gambit has a slightly tan complexion, a very slender figure and a quiet yet dsngerously cunning look (Like an italian / Iberian look). I can't think of any young actor that fit this description (but then again, I'm not a casting director, that what they are paid for) but Adrian Brody would have been perfect to play an ageing, old gambit in a different timeline (since the multiverse is all you need in these movies), fuck even Keanu reeves would be a nice touch as an ageing gambit but the very pale, stocky, broad shouldered, frat boy Magic Mike guy? Nope
Watched again yesterday and second viewing it’s ok not as good as first viewing I think because you know all cameos coming up etc. Still good but I think I prefer the first out of the trilogy..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.