Last Film You Saw

TangerineSteve17 said:
ob said:
Just watched Filth which thought was very poor

Gone Girl which I quite enjoyed

Opposite to my sentiments. I thought Filth had something to say and was entertaining. Gone Girl I thought was almost completely fanciful.

I thought it had potential to be good, but failed. None of the characters were even mildly likeable or funny and therefore I had no interest in them. It was far too grim and if there was a bit more comic relief it would have been a better finished product.

Saw "The Theory of Everything" this morning. Not exactly what I was expecting but great performances by the 2 leads (Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones) made it an enjoyable watch.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
ob said:
Just watched Filth which thought was very poor

Gone Girl which I quite enjoyed

Opposite to my sentiments. I thought Filth had something to say and was entertaining. Gone Girl I thought was almost completely fanciful.

I thought it had potential to be good, but failed. None of the characters were even mildly likeable or funny and therefore I had no interest in them. It was far too grim and if there was a bit more comic relief it would have been a better finished product.

All about the mood you're in at the time I guess. I'd watch Filth again before I ever watched Gone Girl.

Just Watched The Equaliser with Denzel Washington. Bog standard action film nothing new but still enjoyable. I don't think he fired a single bullet throughout the whole film as well.

Captain Philips - Good film and at least 30 minutes too long, but Tom Hanks is always watchable.

Just finished watching "About Last Night" one of the Sky Premier's this week. I quite enjoyed it and Mrs Richfan absolutely loved it and it was a pleasant way to spend an evening post Christmas after pulling a 12 hour shift. The best mate of the leading lady was an absolute stunner but not as nice as my Demi who starred in the original 80's version.

Predestination.

Time travel thing with Ethan Hawke. Bit of a mind fuck but I really enjoyed it. 8/10

Birdman. Stunningly impressive in a slightly surreal way. Quite unlike any other film I've seen recently. Magnificent acting and will probably sweep the board at the Oscars for technical awards for cinematography, editing and sound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.