Last Film You Saw

Free Guy

Basic summer hollywood blockbuster really. Predictable plot with lots of sfx. If you have tweenage kids they will like it. Found myself bored of it after 30min tbh.

Enjoyed this. Wonderful scenes of Paris. A bit lightweight in the storyline though, telling us the story through the actors.

6/10

Screenshot_2021-09-24-10-14-47-77_9fdabd733dc929493220061f3c40904c.jpg

The Guilty
Jake Gyllenhaal
They rather tense film that had me on edge pretty much the whole way through ....enjoyable though

6.6/10

Reservoir Dogs
Prepare to feel very, very old — nearly 29 years ago on October 23rd 1992, Reservoir dogs was released in theaters, introducing the world to a 29-year-old video store clerk turned filmmaker with an encyclopaedic knowledge of film named Quentin Tarantino.

10/10

Just watched First They Killed My Father for about the 5th time, for the first time I took my time to really view it properly, and all I can say is, the young girl they got to portray Loung Ung, Sreymoch Sareum, is magnificent.

There's not a lot of dialogue in the film, so you might want to have a quick brush up on the Khmer Rouge coup before watching it, but this young lady really captures the emotions of what must have been a traumatic and horrendous time in Loung's life.

Directed brilliantly by, and I kid you not, Angelina Jolie.

Just watched it for the first time: what a brilliant but heart-wrenching film it is. What She, her family and the people of Cambodia experienced makes me feel so fortunate to have been born here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.