Last Film You Saw

Watched venom 2 and it's nowhere near as good as the first. The after credits scene has been done to show how they're moving the venom franchise into the MCU.

At last I found some time to watch Joker (2019).
What a brilliant performance by Joaquin Phoenix, magnificent. You'll do well to find anything better than that.
The manic laughing jarred on me somewhat. I understand that it was central to the character, that it was a condition he suffered from. I just found it irritating. Very good film, though. The chat show scene was very dark.

Interesting.

Why was it irritating and how did it make you feel?
Can't put my finger on it, to be honest. As I said earlier, I fully appreciate that the trait is integral to the character (he even carries a card explaining to strangers that he has this involuntary illness). That was just my take on it. Nothing more than that.

Can't put my finger on it, to be honest. As I said earlier, I fully appreciate that the trait is integral to the character (he even carries a card explaining to strangers that he has this involuntary illness). That was just my take on it. Nothing more than that.

The only reason I asked was because I think that's why the director invoked the behaviour and response in the film for the same reason to why you were irked.

'Arthur Fleck' is the victim from people that can't explain why he irritated them so much.

I just thought it was an interesting parallel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.