Last Film You Saw

I watched Dune last night, it looked amazing, as @City_Sean said I think you have to see in the cinema (IMAX specifically) to really appreciate some of it. Some of the cinematography is spectacular. IMAX makes the whole experience really immersive.

Did you see it on the IMAX at the Printworks?

Yeah Dune last night with the kids. Super screen at Cineworld rather than the IMAX but still impressive screen.

I personally loved it.
Gorgeous visuals & the story (coming from a convoluted universe) works very well.
Zimmer on good form too, but Johannson is missed.

A few character and settings not as explored as much as I’d hoped. Perhaps a three parter like LOTR may have been better but understand the risk & cost in doing something like that (it’s not a loved Tolkien works afterall).

Villnieuve did a great job & I really hope part 2 gets made

Did you see it on the IMAX at the Printworks?

IMAX at the Trafford Centre, which I know is smaller than the printworks but more than adequate imo. We went for the luxury of the recliner seats plus I have an Odeon pass.

So the TC is the place to go to watch it!
Was going to go with my other daughter next week (she's isolating atm) to the Printworks IMAX but may reconsider now....

So the TC is the place to go to watch it!
Was going to go with my other daughter next week (she's isolating atm) to the Printworks IMAX but may reconsider now....
No... VUE Printworks is the best screen to see it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.