Last Film You Saw

DUNE.... Oh my god! Amazing movie, you will see many familiar scenes if you seen the '86 version but in much more story and details. Can't wait for.... Well, I won't spoil it loaded with amazing cast!

As an aside, I don't know if sci-fi is your bag in general, but the TV show 'Foundation' has very much similar hallmarks to '"Dune", expansive and exploratory.

I find it amazing in much the same way as the film.

As an aside, I don't know if sci-fi is your bag in general, but the TV show 'Foundation' has very much similar hallmarks to '"Dune", expansive and exploratory.

I find it amazing in much the same way as the film.
I'll have a look, ta!

Happy New Year, Colin Burstead.

completely undecided on this one. Ben Wheatley heads off in a new direction from Free Fire, High Rise and Sightseers to bring us this odd situation drama, about a family getting together for New Year. I've heard this described as shit Eastenders and also the perfect anti-Christmas film. Dunno. I love Mike Leigh style films with lots of real dialogue and character focused scenes (basically zero flashes and noise to distract from the content) but i feel that there are just too many loose ends in this one. although it nicely reflects the messy reality of family, which i think was a core message. Dont watch if you like films with resolution or even discernable story.

(Currently on iPlayer).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.